Wot T30

T30 The Daddy Wot Blitz Youtube

Skin For T30 For World Of Tanks

The Official T30 Club Of Epic Wreckage America Wotlabs Forum

T30 Hd Renders The Armored Patrol

Tenth Anniversary 3d Skin For The T30 Blackwot Marketplace

World of Tanks is a PvP MMO game created by international game developer Wargaming We're Redditors with a passion for gaming, tanks, and everything in between!.

Wot t30. World of Tanks — freetoplay awardwinning online game MMOaction about World War II tanks Official Community Forum. Repair (with a mix of repair and other skills, probably)?. Low HP, Average DPM, Penetration 276, Damage 640, Reload time 1435, Good gun depression, High damage, High penetration, Big caliber All about the tank hidden.

Developed in 1945 as a modernization of the T30 heavy tank The vehicle was equipped with the 1 mm T53 gun and the new Continental AV1790 engine Because of the decline in heavy tank development after the end of World War II, the T34 never entered service The prototypes were used in field trials. Posted in The Barracks Im somewhat bored at the moment and was thinking about my favorite tank in WOT, the T95 (now that the ELC has been removed at least) Ive always loved the Mighty Doom Turtle, even before I owned one, but I was wondering if it was really the best tier IX TD Well, after thinking about this for a bit I figured that the T30 is the. Experimental heavy tank The vehicle was an early version of the T29 with enhanced armament Two prototypes were built in 1945–1947 and underwent trials at the Aberdeen Proving Ground in 1948 Never entered mass production or saw service.

T30 equipment, skills posted in Tank Destroyers What equipment, skills, approach do people suggest for the T30 (sniper, mobile)?. Armor inspector T30 penetration The app can show World of Tanks visual models, complete tanks specs, can show and estimate damage from HE ammo, can estimate ramming damage and more With the Armor Inspector you can compare WoT tanks and check the difference visually in armor and specs. Posted in The Barracks Im somewhat bored at the moment and was thinking about my favorite tank in WOT, the T95 (now that the ELC has been removed at least) Ive always loved the Mighty Doom Turtle, even before I owned one, but I was wondering if it was really the best tier IX TD Well, after thinking about this for a bit I figured that the T30 is the.

World of Tanks is an epic online multiplayer game featuring authentic tanks from the midth century Take control of steel beasts and battle through historic locations where strategy means victory. World of Tanks (WoT) T30 PC Gameplay Replay T30 Tier 9 American turreted tank destroyerSub for more best replays https//googl/EmJ59xDonate https//goo. After earning three Gold Keys, you can get your hands on the mindblowing 3D style for the IX T30, the legendary American Tier IX tank destroyer World of Tanks veterans may remember that in the very early days of the game, it was a top heavy tank.

Der T30 ist ein amerikanischer betürmter Jagdpanzer der Stufe 9 Schwerer Versuchspanzer Das Fahrzeuge war eine frühe Version des T29 mit verbesserter Bewaffnung. Play the T30 as a TD or a heavy?. Equipment rammer of course, then what vent, GLD, binocs, camo net pick 2 thinking GLD is not that useful, usually waiting for load, and that binocs > camo net Skills BiA?.

World of Tanks is a PvP MMO game created by international game developer Wargaming We're Redditors with a passion for gaming, tanks, and everything in between!. Equipment rammer of course, then what vent, GLD, binocs, camo net pick 2 thinking GLD is not that useful, usually waiting for load, and that binocs > camo net Skills BiA?. This is a subreddit where we share WoT news, strategy tips, tank choices, and opinions We have a number of affiliated clans on the NA, EU, and ASIA servers for all levels of game.

This is a subreddit where we share WoT news, strategy tips, tank choices, and opinions We have a number of affiliated clans on the NA, EU, and ASIA servers for all levels of game. World of Tanks weak spots can be difficult to learn and very time consuming These weak spot guides here on WoT Guru go into great detail specific weak spots that take into account effective armor values and unlike other places will list weak spots based on both vertical/horizontal angles on armor to get a true value of the armor’s effectiveness. Hi, SEA player here Having played both tanks, I can say factually that the T95 wins more games for me (68% vs 57%) than the T30, even though from a game play perspective the T30 is more in line with my playstyle The T30's long reload and paper hull are quite easily exploited.

The Heavy Tank T30 (while being a TD in game) was a World War II American tank project developed to counter new German tanks, such as Tiger I, Tiger II, and the Jagdtiger or Soviet heavy tanks, such as IS1 or IS2. Posted in The Barracks So I am grinding up the line and I am on the T30 I searched out some info on it and got a general idea but most of what I read said to play it like a heavy Now I have not gotten the 155 yet, I am about 40k exp away, so being that the hull is weaksauce, should I be playing it as a normal TD?. World of Tanks is a PvP MMO game created by international game developer Wargaming We're Redditors with a passion for gaming, tanks, and everything in between!.

The t30 is a tank you have to work for t34 is a tank that you can buy If you can buy a tank that is just as good as a tank you have to work for, nobody will grind for the t30 My YouTube Channel!. The T30 plays a lot more like the T34 American premium Its got a think gun mantlet that makes the turret tough to pen frontally, but the hull and sides/rear of the turret are like butter That means it excels hulldown but is extremely vulnerable when its hull is exposed. World of Tanks is a PvP MMO game created by international game developer Wargaming We're Redditors with a passion for gaming, tanks, and everything in between!.

Experimental heavy tank The vehicle was an early version of the T29 with enhanced armament Two prototypes were built in 1945–1947 and underwent trials at the Aberdeen Proving Ground in 1948 Never entered mass production or saw service T30 video review covering the main vehicle characteristics and its combat behavior. T30 v T34 question posted in General Discussion I glanced at the tech tree for the T30, and I noticed that the midrange gun is the same gun as the T34 has These tanks have essentially the same hull, and more or less the same turret, so why does the T30 have a 50% better RoF for this gun?. The T30 has a long history in World of Tanks It started as a very good above average performing Tier X Heavy tank, that after several consecutive nerfs, ended at the back of the caravan Its transformation into a Tier IX tank destroyer made this tank once again enjoyable to play.

ELC EVEN 90 French Premium Light Tank World of Tanks Sir Havoc Why You Need the Cavalier Tier 5 British Medium World of Tanks Sir Havoc STB1 Review/Guide, My Favorite Tier 10 Medium Taugrim Player Stats NA EU Asia Search Top Tanks tanksgg is a player created website for World of Tanks We are not an official Wargaming or World of Tanks. World of Tanks T30 the T9 American turreted alpha monster RM99 gets the most damage ever done in the vehicleSUBSCRIBE!. World of Tanks T30 the T9 American turreted alpha monster RM99 gets the most damage ever done in the vehicleSUBSCRIBE!.

I review the T30, a tier 9 American TD in World of Tanks (WoT), with replays of tier 9 Abbey and tier 10 Swamp battlesThe T30 meets the standard of "America. The T30 was a World War II American tank project developed to counter new German tanks, such as Tiger I, Tiger II, and tank destroyers, such as the Jagdtiger, or Soviet heavy tanks, such as IS1 or IS2 The T30 was designed at the same time as the T29 Heavy Tank. These OEM replacement gas tanks are designed to fit in stock Chevelle They feature quality satin coated steel construction with a natural finishHigh quality OEM replacement tanksSatin coated steelComplete your installation with a new fuel sender and straps Gallon Capacity391/4 x 241/2 x 73/4.

This is a subreddit where we share WoT news, strategy tips, tank choices, and opinions We have a number of affiliated clans on the NA, EU, and ASIA servers for all levels of game. World of Tanks — freetoplay awardwinning online game MMOaction about World War II tanks Official Community Forum. T30 "armour" is absolutely shocking posted in The Barracks Seriousy, I think i have to start hiding at the back with the other paper TDs Everything and anything pens this tank Looks like a heavy, acts like pinata.

The T30 was a World War II American tank project developed to counter new German tanks, such as Tiger I, Tiger II, and tank destroyers, such as the Jagdtiger, or Soviet heavy tanks, such as IS1 or IS2 The T30 was designed at the same time as the T29 Heavy Tank. Ive been going around the forums, and Ive seen some topics about the T30 here and there, and comments on how bad it is Truthfully, I really enjoy my T30 as a tier 9 tank destroyer, it really punishes when the shots connect and it makes a beast I decided to make this guide for those who are new to this kind of tank, since if one was to. This is a subreddit where we share WoT news, strategy tips, tank choices, and opinions We have a number of affiliated clans on the NA, EU, and ASIA servers for all levels of game.

The T30 has a long history in World of Tanks It started as a very good above average performing Tier X Heavy tank, that after several consecutive nerfs, ended at the back of the caravan Its transformation into a Tier IX tank destroyer made this tank once again very enjoyable to play. Posted in General Discussion So I struggle with the decision with my own T30 as to whether I should play it as a heavy or as a TD as it is designated I guess back in the early days of WoT it used to be the tier X heavy but then was replaced by the T110E4 In my mind, it should be able to fill either role because of that reason, and also because it is very. I have tried playing it like a heavy and things are not working.

The T30 was the Tier X American heavy following (I believe) the T34, eons ago It was a very strong tank at Tier X, so it got hit with the nerf bat a few times until it became pretty underpowered After that, WG relocated the T30 to a Tier IX TD, the T34 to a Tier VIII premium, brought the M103/T110E5 in, and all was well with the world again. Posted in General Discussion So I struggle with the decision with my own T30 as to whether I should play it as a heavy or as a TD as it is designated I guess back in the early days of WoT it used to be the tier X heavy but then was replaced by the T110E4 In my mind, it should be able to fill either role because of that reason, and also because it is very. A T30 Guide posted in Tank Destroyers Hello everyone!.

AMX 50 Foch FV4004 Conway Jagdtiger Object 263 Object 704 Strv 1030 SU T30 T95 Tortoise Waffenträger auf Pz IV WZ111G FT WZ1G FT Artillery 212A BatChâtillon 155 55 FV3805 GW Tiger M53/M55 Tier VIII Light Tanks tanksgg is a player created website for World of Tanks We are not an official Wargaming or World of Tanks. World of Tanks weak spots can be difficult to learn and very time consuming These weak spot guides here on WoT Guru go into great detail specific weak spots that take into account effective armor values and unlike other places will list weak spots based on both vertical/horizontal angles on armor to get a true value of the armor’s effectiveness. This is a subreddit where we share WoT news, strategy tips, tank choices, and opinions We have a number of affiliated clans on the NA, EU, and ASIA servers for all levels of game.

Which is better The T30 or the T95?. T30 equipment, skills posted in Tank Destroyers What equipment, skills, approach do people suggest for the T30 (sniper, mobile)?. The T30 is a tier IX American tank destroyer The tank looks identical to its heavy tank counterpart the T34 Infact some stats are identical to each other However, the T30 has the ability to mount a 155 mm gun, combined with its 10° of gun depression and a rock solid turret, becomes the perfect hull down tank.

Which is better The T30 or the T95?. Repair (with a mix of repair and other skills, probably)?. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website We also use cookies to assist in our marketing and data analysis.

The T30D1 was closely related to the T29 Both tanks were developed at the same time The prototypes underwent trials until 1948, but never saw mass production. The T29, T30, T32, and T34 series of tanks were used to evaluate numerous experimental components after World War II Although too late for the war for which they were designed, they provided invaluable service in developing these components for later tanks. T30 the best tier 9 TD, wot Blitz In this video we take a look at what I think is the best tier 9 tank destroyer, with it's lovely gun, with big alpha, it's gun depression and it's amazing.

The T30D1 was closely related to the T29 Both tanks were developed at the same time The prototypes underwent trials until 1948 Never saw mass production. DezGamez T30 WOT Tank Reviews T30 (DezGamez) by iFacePalm February 25, DezGamez game play showcases what the tier 9 American T30 tank destroyers capable off when everything just works during mid 17 @ HOKxcom is a player created website about World of Tanks We are not an official Wargaming or World of Tanks website. The Heavy Tank T30 (while being a TD in game) was a World War II American tank project developed to counter new German tanks, such as Tiger I, Tiger II, and the Jagdtiger or Soviet heavy tanks, such as IS1 or IS2 click to read more.

World of Tanks on Console is a freetoplay, teambased MMO dedicated to strategic armored warfare in the midth century. The T30 plays a lot more like the T34 American premium Its got a think gun mantlet that makes the turret tough to pen frontally, but the hull and sides/rear of the turret are like butter That means it excels hulldown but is extremely vulnerable when its hull is exposed. World of Tanks’ 10th anniversary consists of five (5) thematic Acts, each of them corresponds to certain milestones of the game that left their mark in the hearts of playersEach Act tells us of the history of our project and its legacy, broken into twoyear sections Veterans will smile and remember the early days, and novices will be surprised to learn some curious facts about our game.

And when can I expect my T34 to get a RoF buff to compensate?.

My New Beautiful Looking T30 New 3d Style From 10th Anniversary Event Worldoftanks

World Of Tanks T30 Tier 9 Tank Destroyer Part 2 Youtube

World Of Tanks T30 11 000 Damage

Wts World Of Tanks Account Us T30 E 50 Is7 Lowe T2 Light Sell Trade Game Items Osrs Gold Elo

December 15 Calendar T30 Tanks World Of Tanks Media Best Videos And Artwork

World Of Tanks 10th Anniversary Redeem Your Gifts

T30 Dessert Camo By Rsd1975 Skins World Of Tanks Curseforge

T30 Usa Vs Eu Tank Destroyers World Of Tanks Official Forum

Hd Models From 9 13 Part 3 World Of Tanks 1 9 0 1

Farewell T30 Ye Served Us Well Heavy Tanks World Of Tanks Official Forum

World Of Tanks T30 7 Kills 9 9k Damage Youtube

World Of Tanks T30 6 400 Dmg Pilsenbusinesses For Sale Find A Business Or Franchise To Buy Or Lease Free Of Charge Pub World Of Tanks Tank American Tank

World Of Tanks Guide Tank Art Wallpaper

T30 World Of Tanks Album On Imgur

Heavy Tank T30 1945 Tank And Afv News

Pin On Gaming

T30 Goes Ham

T30 Tier Ix American Tank Destroyer Blitz Hangar

T30 Tanks World Of Tanks Media Best Videos And Artwork

A Couple Of Pics From The Usa For The Record

T30 Guns American Tanks World Of Tanks Blitz Official Forum

Dobryj Shubin T30 Missiya Vypolnima Pt 15 Triumf T Co Fsz6zy1jvk Wot Worldoftanks Mirtankov Tank Tanki Panzer Tank Tanks T30 T30 T Co 2rvbyzur

World Of Tanks 10th Anniversary Join The Celebrations Status Report

Testing T29 T30 The Chieftain S Hatch World Of Tanks Official Forum Page 2

World Of Tanks Project 46 mm Cromwell Models Us Super Heavy T29 Musings From The Warp

A Couple Of Pics From The Usa For The Record

T30 Dream Fight Wot Gameplay Youtube

Tapeta Z Klimatem T30 Rykoszet Info

T30 World Of Tanks On Console Wiki

World Of Tanks Fty Ftlty Clan Wallpaper T30 Tank World Of Tanks Tank Destroyer Tank

World Of Tanks Intense 7v7 Battles Here On F2p Com

World Of Tanks T30 9 Kills 9k Damage Epic Battle Ending

T30 Rant Review Does It Need A Rebalance Should I Sell It Or Keep It Newcomers Forum World Of Tanks Official Forum

T30 U S A Tankopedia World Of Tanks

World Of Tanks T30 Tier 9 American Tank Destroyer Youtube

Wts World Of Tanks Account Us T30 E 50 Is7 Lowe T2 Light Epicnpc Marketplace

How Not To Use 50 Certificate Gameplay World Of Tanks Blitz Official Forum

T30 Tier Ix American Tank Destroyer Blitz Hangar

Q Tbn And9gcr09l7k2btqodfkavbigacv1bcqpuiaxvmxwezsu7udmhmu343nuatcbzqjklhass5ic5fr4bnte3xtqa1bonian2krkhqjvhk9fnzmcpjh Usqp Cau Ec

Object 907 Graphite 3d Style Renders The Armored Patrol

Tenth Anniversary 3d Skin For The T30 Status Report

World Of Tanks T30 3 Kills 10k Damage Youtube

Enjoying A Brand New 3d Style For My T30 Worldoftanks

T30 Help Tank Destroyers World Of Tanks Official Forum

Pin On World Of Tanks

T28 Super Heavy Tank Wikipedia

Search Youtube Channels Noxinfluencer

T30 Heavy Tank By Paganizondafroadster On Deviantart

T30 With 3d Style Wot Gameplay World Of Tanks Best Replays Facebook

Nissan X Trail T30 Racing Chassis Suspension Wot Motorsport

World Of Tanks T30 10 Kills 9 4k Damage Youtube

The Chieftain S Hatch Testing T29 T30 The Chieftain S Hatch World Of Tanks

Part 3 Of World Of Tanks 10th Birthday Adds The Sturmtiger For A Limited Time Powerup

Ftlofficer S Profile Page

World Of Tanks Project 46 mm Cromwell Models Us Super Heavy T29 Musings From The Warp

Derps Terribad T30 Q A S Page 5 Casual Purple Wotlabs Forum

Q Tbn And9gct4jxtl31ffxi Mnsuvaswogzdglnlpbebpxgap L7zbmhgoa4jsz7 Nups7umgh0dyhcn8e9njgtnmjfuckmipsvmspik04t6yer9bzjz Usqp Cau Ec

World Of Tanks T30 8 Kills 10 4k Damage Youtube

Dobryj Shubin T30 Car Gory King Of The Hill T Co Wibt9tom Wot Worldoftanks Mirtankov Tank Tanki Panzer Tank Tanks T30 T30 T Co Mkrzoceltu

I Knew My T30 Deserves This Worldoftanks

The Cadillac Of Death Heavy Tanks World Of Tanks Official Forum

T30 Nook Corner Wot Gameplay Youtube

World Of Tanks Guide Tank Art Wallpaper

Q Tbn And9gcrxihqjydklwxupe Hns5q53of Jlnszxuaukswwvk4bou2jtct 6bmj8 Gn4ulxggctbiw8lbuymhjnzkswgz0a6316nrr5isdm0lyziym Usqp Cau Ec

World Of Tanks T30 10 Kills 8 2k Damage Youtube

World Of Tanks Pc Eu Tank T30 Obj 257 T 10 Is 3 M12 Credits 4 142 457

World Of Tanks Update Adds 7v7 Battles New Missions And Rewards You Missed Pcgamesn

T30 Gun Equipment Choice Gameplay World Of Tanks Official Forum Page 2

Super Satisfying T30 When The Boomstick Behaves World Of Tanks T30 Gameplay

Pogs T30 Skins Tank Skins World Of Tanks Official Forum

Wot T30 Sydneytanks Skin Dmg 7 Frags 1342 Exp El Halluf Youtube

Search Youtube Channels Noxinfluencer

My First Ever 3rd Mark In Wot Worldoftanks

Emery Cloth For American Tank T30 For World Of Tanks

Malaysia Hockey Stadium World Of Tanks Replays Jingles World Of Tanks T30 1vs5 8k Damage 10 Kills 1 9k Base Exp

Q Tbn And9gctf8w8ve4lv Aj Bsckdzy8kk 2 08cpcoyadftj2hxsoua7qy2n6rhy Ywygxt0qswbjojzty1o4c Et17mr8e Fq04sgvsa 8 Slivsfg Usqp Cau Ec

Wot T30 9 417 Dmg 1 7 Exp 7 Kills Himmelsdorf World Of Tanks American Tank Tank Destroyer

Pin On World Of Tanks Replays

1 T30 Heavy Tank Hd Wallpapers Background Images Wallpaper Abyss

T30 Usa Tank Destroyer Answered Questions War Thunder Official Forum

World Of Tanks Throwback T30 Heavy Tank 11 Kills February 12 Wot Guru

Wallpaper Tank Wot World Of Tanks T30 Images For Desktop Section Igry Download

World Of Tanks T30 Hd Model Pictures Mmowg Net

World Of Tanks T30 6 Kills 9 3k Damage Youtube

T30 Crew Skills Loadout Worldoftanks